Come and chat to Sally at the following events in our local community!
Remember to follow Sally on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to get the latest updates! Or sign up to Sally’s newsletter.
Celebrating Local Women
Unfortunately, this event is now at capacity.
Ahead of Mother’s Day, you are invited to celebrate women and mothers in our local area.
I am hosting this family event to thank women from different backgrounds and experiences who have all made our community a wonderful place to live.
There will be a kids’ play area to keep your little ones entertained on the night. Bring along that special woman in your life who has inspired you!
Date: Wednesday 3 May
Venue: Maestria Restaurant and Bar, Rhodes Corporate Park, 1 Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes
RSVPs are essential as spaces are limited (RSVP form can be found below)
- Justine Perkins – founder of Touched by Olivia, an organisation building inclusive playgrounds across Australia so all children in Australia can play side by side regardless of ability.
- Anna Wang – one of Australia’s most renowned wedding planners, small business owner employing a team of 30 and the owner of Maestria, mother of two.
- Melanie Warman – owner and run leader of Boobs on the Run, a community for women to exercise and go running and founder of the Concord Mums Unite! Facebook group. She is also the NSW Chair for the Mother's Day Classic.
- Marie Piccin – Foundation Chair of A Bloody Great Cause, a foundation to raise money for research into blood cancers and Committee Member for Majors Bay Chamber of Commerce.
- Abla Kadous – founder and President of Islamic Women’s Welfare Association, Australia's first welfare service for Muslim women, mother of five.
This is a free event, however, attendees are encouraged to make donations to charity organisations that four of the panellists are associated with:
- Islamic Women’s Welfare Association
Light refreshments and snacks will be provided. You will be able to purchase main meals and a cocktail or mocktail especially designed for the event.